- Outside Buckingham Palace, watch for the flag to see if the queen is in. Then experience the ceremonial changing of the guard at the gates.
- Hear an insider’s perspective on British government from a member of Parliament.
- Get to know the Beefeaters, official guards of the Tower of London, and hear about the tower’s functions over the last 10 centuries.
- Soar over the city in the London Eye, the world’s largest Ferris wheel.
- Board an overnight ferry for France.
- Envision World War II’s historic D-Day landing as you walk the beaches at Normandy.
- You can also honor the war’s heroes at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Take in a thrilling view of Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- See the landmarks of the Louvre Museum: the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory.
- Stroll the Champs-Elysées and admire the elegant Arc de Triomphe.
- Explore the inspiring Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Experience the bohemian feel of the artistic Montmartre district—a great place to purchase a painting.
- Sample famous French delicacies, then return to your roots during a meal at the Hard Rock Café.
- Understand luxury at the gilded Palace of Versailles.
- Learn how famous French perfumes are produced during a guided factory visit.
- Stay with a welcoming host family in France’s second largest city.
Cote d’Azur, France
- Be a star on the red carpet in Cannes, home to the international film festival.
- Stroll by the sea along Nice’s Promenade des Anglais.
- Explore the fascinating history of royal Monaco, the world’s second-smallest country.
Cinque Terre, Italy
- Explore these five charming towns tucked into the Italian cliffside, on foot and by boat.
- Drive through picturesque Tuscany on your way to Florence.
- Discover the fantastic art and architecture that mark Florence as the birthplace of the Renaissance.
- See Michelangelo’s 14-foot-tall David in the Accademia Gallery.
- Gain insights into religious history when you meet with a priest or church official.
- Stroll the famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge, lined with jewelry shops and art galleries.
- Explore Pisa, home of the famous Leaning Tower.
- Prepare an Italian specialty under the guidance of a professional chef.
- Take the Full On challenge as you rappel down a castle wall with experienced instructors.
- Step into the Colosseum and imagine the spectacles that millions watched within its walls.
- Walk through the ancient ruins of the Forum and learn about this heart of the city in the time of the emperors.
- Explore the Vatican, home to the Pope and the world’s largest cathedral.
- Examine Michelangelo’s brilliant Sistine Chapel masterpiece.
- Toss a coin into the legendary Trevi Fountain.